This conference will highlight the incorporation of green and sustainable chemistry across the curriculum. Papers are sought that will assist educators in providing students at all age levels with course materials (lecture and laboratory) that illustrate the integration of green and sustainable chemistry throughout the chemical enterprise. Topics of significant interest include:
- The relationship between the practice of green chemistry and its impact on designing a sustainable civilization.
- Pedagogical activities that instill in students the knowledge and practice of green chemistry
- Laboratory exercises that facilitate the incorporation of green chemistry across the curriculum.
- The impact of green chemistry on chemical hygiene issues
- Resources that facilitate the incorporation of these materials into the curriculum.
May 7, 2010 - June 30, 2010